Vidgo is a sports-focused streamer that appeals to sports fans and those who want a wide selection of channels at an affordable price. As one of the newer live TV streaming services on the market, Vidgo used to offer a free trial to new subscribers. Nevertheless, this Vidgo free trial is no longer unrestricted. Vidgo’s free trial is only four hours in length, which is suitable for watching a single college football game but allows viewers to fully understand the quality of the stream and the setup of the service. This popular streaming service offers the best live TV experience in English and Spanish. With a vast library of sports, news, and entertainment to enjoy, Vidgo is an excellent alternative to cable because there is no contract to sign. Vidgo’s free trial is a great way to test out the streaming service without spending a dime, with over 95 channels and options in English and Spanish.
Features of Vidgo
Vidgo offers over 95 live channels ranging from sports and entertainment to news and local programming. When you subscribe to Vidgo, you get access to over 14,000 episodes and movies, with over 100 hours of new content added daily.Apart from the cost, Vidgo offers a variety of features and benefits that enhance the streaming experience.
Live TV: Vidgo offers a wide variety of live TV channels, including well-known sports networks such as ESPN and regional sports networks. It makes it an exciting option for sports fans.
Cloud DVR: Vidgo subscribers can record live TV using the Cloud DVR feature. Users can plan to record their favorite shows and events and make them available anytime they want.
Compatibility: Vidgo is compatible with a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, streaming devices such as Roku and Apple TV, and web browsers. This adaptability ensures that consumers can access their favorite and convenient devices.
No long-term contracts: Vidgo does not force you to sign a cumbersome long-term contract like traditional cable companies. You can terminate your subscription at any time at no additional charge.
Simultaneous Streaming: With a Vidgo subscription, you can stream your favorite content to up to three devices simultaneously.
Easy-to-use interface: Vidgo has an easy-to-use interface that makes it easy to find what you’re in the mood for—no more endless scrolling and searching.
Additional Features: In addition to these, Vidgo offers some great additional features, such as parental controls, the ability to set up multiple user profiles, and access to on-demand content.
How to get a free trial of Vidgo TV?
- Go to the Vidgo.com website.
- Clicking on “Free Trial” at the top of the website will automatically take you to a page to sign up for a free trial of the English Plus Package.
- If you would like to sign up for a free trial of the Premium Package or the Spanish Package, click on “Plans” at the top of the Vidgo homepage and choose the package you would want to try.
- Fill out all the required information and enter your credit card information.
- Read the Terms of Service, which explains how free trials, cancellations, and subscriptions work.
- Check the box confirming that you agree to the Terms of Service and click Submit.
What paid subscription plans does Vidgo offer?
Vidgo offers a free trial for new or repeat customers. There are four types of subscriptions offered.
1. The Ultimate plan is for viewers who enjoy live sports, news, and local programming. It offers the following features.
- This package is available in both English and Spanish.
- There are VOD and DVR channel options, and 20 hours of free DVR is included.
- The cost is $99.95 per month.
2. The premium plan includes more than 150 live channels, including live sports, news, and local programming.
- You also get 20 hours of free DVR on demand.
- Available in English only.
- The cost is $79.95/month.
3. The English Plus container contains 110 live and on-demand channels.
- Channels include live sports, news, and entertainment favorites.
- It also includes 20 hours of DVR for the first 90 days.
- The cost is $64.95 per month.
4. The Vidgo Mas package offers over 45 live and on-demand channels.
- Viewers can enjoy the best in Latin American sports, news, and entertainment.
- A 20-hour DVR is also available for the first 90 days.
- The cost is $39.95 per month.
How does Vidgo’s free trial compare to others?
Vidgo’s free trial stands apart from other sports streaming services, particularly those lacking any trial option. It restricts access to other content, making comparison challenging. Nevertheless, considering that several streaming services don’t provide any free trials, even a limited-time trial could be preferable for viewers, particularly college football enthusiasts, when compared to having no trial option at all.
Read more: How to get local channels for free in 2023?
Is a free trial of Vidgo worth it?
If you are on the fence about signing up for Vidgo, the free trial won’t sway your decision. Because of its limitations, it does not give you a complete picture of the service. Again, you have everything to succeed by signing up. You can watch college football games for free and then sign up for a plan as needed; note that Vidgo is a prepaid service, so you will be charged as soon as you sign up for a particular plan. If you are not a Vidgo subscriber, you can sign up for a monthly subscription. If you pay for a month and decide it is wrong for you, be sure to cancel your subscription before the next billing cycle to avoid incurring new charges.
Vidgo Offers and Discounts for 2023
Vidgo’s plans and rates reveal discounts. Video offers discounts on Plus, Premium, and Ultimate Packs for new users.
For the first month, you only pay $20/month. It may be better than a free trial, but it still allows new users to test the platform. Note, however, that this discount is for new users and only for the first month. Here’s how to take benefit of the discount
- Go to the official Vidgo website.
- Tap “Get Started” in the upper right intersection of the screen.
- On the next page, tap Plans at the top of the screen.
- All plans will appear on the screen.
- Select and tap the plan of your choice.
- On the next page, sign up for the platform.
- After signing up, you will need to add a payment method. Only $20 will be subtracted for the first month. If the deduction is successful, your narrative will be triggered.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a free trial of Vidgo?
Video no longer offers a free trial for new or re-registered users. You must sign up and pay the total price for one month to try the service.
Can I cancel Vidgo easily?
To cancel your Vidgo subscription, follow a few simple steps:
- Log into your arrangement via a web browser.
- Select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the prompts to complete the process.
Does Vidgo have local channels?
Video offers some, but not all, local channels. You can stream local ABC and Fox stations, but you will need an antenna for CBS, PBS, NBC, etc.
Vidgo is a live-streaming service that offers users a large amount of content. From live TV channels to on-demand content, there is something for everyone. It was created for sports enthusiasts. Vidgo TV no longer offers a free trial, but you can try the full service with a monthly subscription with no long-term commitment. Depending on the plan you choose, you will have access to between 100 and 160 channels and 14,000 on-demand titles. It will be worth it for those interested in entertainment, movies, and sports freaks.